Looking for the best Santa experience in WNY? We have a list of the top 5 places to visit Santa near Buffalo, NY based on feedback from the Fun 4 Kids (F4K) community. We’ve also included some honorable mentions! For specific visiting hours, please click on the venues name. I’ve provided links to their sites and/or Facebook pages.
Where to Find the Best Santa
- Kelly’s Country Store (Grand Island, NY) – This was one of the most popular suggestions. At various times throughout the day, Santa will come down a chimney as he prepares to start seeing kids. You can take photos for free or they will take one for you for $5. Quite a few people go to Kelly’s Country Store so please be aware you might be met with a line. Weekday visits are usually best if you can make it. They also have a text paging system so you can put in your name and leave. Then they’ll text you when your visit time is approaching.
- Lockport Santa (Lockport, NY) – Also referred to as the “Santa Claus Christmas Cottage” this Santa was a favorite among F4K community. They have weekday and weekend hours. There is a lot of information on their Facebook page.
- Cabela’s (Cheektowaga, NY) – Cabela’s offers free photos with Santa too but times are very limited and their event listing notes that wait times can be long because he is a popular Santa! Visit their website for details.
- Jingle Falls (Niagara Falls, NY) – Old Falls Street in Niagara Falls now hosts Jingle Falls, which has a ton of events but also several opportunities to visit with Santa. Santa is generally located at the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute but please check their website for times and details.
- Walden Galleria – Walden Galleria is your traditional mall Santa! They don’t allow you to take your own photos, you must purchase a package from them so please take that into consideration before visiting. They do have the option to jump to the front of the line as well as special times for families with special needs. Check out their site for details.
On the F4K events calendar you’ll find a number of opportunities to see Santa and get your picture your taken! There are currently event listings for:
- Breakfast with Santa (Salvatore’s has a brunch with Santa. Details are here.)
- Lunch with Santa
- Various other events across WNY
Click here to visit the calendar, and see everything comup or click here to filter the calendar so you only get events where you can “See Santa.”