In Buffalo and WNY we don’t just decorate for Christmas, many homes also decorate for Halloween! Much like Christmas, there are many homes that have grown their displays and put on a pretty great display worth the drive. With that in mind, Fun 4 Kids put together a list of some of the best Halloween lights displays in WNY.
This list was last updated as of 10/18/21 and homes are listed in no particular order.
- The Spider House – 423 Oakwood Ave, East Aurora
- Yard of Terror – 84 Laverack Ave., Depew
The Yard of Terror is mainly for adults, but they have kids days where things are less scary. Visit their Facebook page for details.
- Presidio Place in Williamsville – 59 Presidio Place, Williamsville
They have a pirate themed display set up.
- Monster House – Woodward Ave., Buffalo
This house turned itself into a giant monster face!
- Oak Crest Cemetery Home Haunt Display – 34 White Rd, Buffalo, NY 14225
Visit their Facebook page for info.
- Lee Home Haunt – 870 Lee Avenue North Tonawanda, NY 14120
This is more of a haunted house and you have to pay to walk through. Kids night is scheduled for 10/24/21 according to their Facebook page.
- 39 Eileen Court Cheektowaga, NY – Saw this listed in a local group as being a must see!
Did I miss your house or a house you love? Email me at email@example.com.