The Top 10 Easter Bunnies to Visit in WNY
Looking for an Easter Bunny in WNY? We know pictures with the Easter Bunny are important this time of year! If you’re like me, you’re getting your kids dressed up, coordinating their outfits and hoping they behave long enough to get a picture with the Bunny himself. Ahhh the memories, right? Of course…until you get to your bunny and realize the line is long, the bunny isn’t so cute or the price of pictures is outrageous! With that mind, I put together a list with the help of our Facebook community, of the top 10 Easter Bunnies in WNY. Each of the venues below have an Easter Bunny on hand leading up to Easter. For schedules, costs and detailed information, please check with each individual establishment.
I checked websites for each of the top 10 bunnies and added links to any additional information they had published as of 3/15/19. I will update as I find more!
- Kelly’s Country Store – Pictures are FREE
- The Broadway Market – The Easter Bunny arrives on April 6 and is at the market everyday from 10:00 a.m. until close.
- Eastern Hills Mall
- Boulevard Mall
- Walden Galleria Mall – Here’s some info on a free event they are hosting to welcome the Bunny this year as well ongoing hours.
- McKinley Mall – The Easter Bunny arrives on April 6th at 11 a.m. Here’s a link to ongoing hours.
- Fisher Price Toy Store – The Bunny is not there daily. Please contact them for details.
- Platter’s Chocolate – The Bunny is not there daily.
- Aquarium of Niagara – It looks like they are hosting something on April 13th but details aren’t up yet.
- The Niagara Power Vista – The Bunny is not there daily. They have an event on April 13th that includes free photos. Here’s details.
Other Places to See the Easter Bunny in WNY
Local Libraries – Many of the local libraries have individual Easter events where they have egg hunts and photos with the bunny, please check libraries in your area for details.
The Buffalo Zoo – They have an Easter Bunny Breakfast and a zoo-wide egg hunt. Details can be found on their Facebook page.
Salvatore’s Italian Gardens has a bunny on hand for photos during Easter Brunch. Here’s details to their 2018 event.
Do you know of another place that has a great Easter Bunny? Contact us and let us know! We’d love to add them to the list.